After consultation with our clients we discussed all their needs and requirements and created a design in keeping with the look and feel of the renovated farm steading. The project incorporated:-
- Curved steps leading to a beautifully shaped raised patio area.
- Paved areas providing access to the property, path and shed area – providing lots of space for relaxation.
- Border area planted up with carefully chosen plants, providing a mix of colours, textures and scents.
The mix of traditional tegula blocks and midnight blue slate paving provide a real contrast of colour and texture. The design brings shape to the garden bringing soft curves and lines.
Planting softens the garden and well placed pots put together by the customer, abundant with colour, add real personality to the garden. Plants include:-
- Pansies – viola
- Livingston daisies – mesembryanthemum criniflorum
- Hostas - funkia
- Laburnum – laburnum anagyroides